statement against dissolving the HPS department at Eotvos University, Budapest

Storrs McCall storrs.mccall at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 15 20:11:32 CET 2005

Dear Dr Gyenis,

Unfortunately I was not able to open the website with your statement against dissolving the HPS department at Eotvos University, but I very much agree with your position, summarized below.  Please add my name to those who support your stand.  I'm sure that your university can find an alternative to closing the department, which has made a name for itself in many parts of the world.

Yours sincerely,

Storrs McCall
Professor of Philosophy
McGill University