Server disruption

Miklos Redei redei at hps.elte.hu
Fri Jan 20 14:01:54 CET 2006

Dear Philphys Subscribers,

This is to let you know that, due to our department's moving and in spite
of all our efforts, the philosophy.elte.hu server, on which the philphys
mailing list is running, was down between the morning of Wednesday,
January 18 and the evening, Thursday, January 19. Messages sent to the
list in this period did not reach the subscribers. We apologize for the
inconvenience. The server is running now properly.

Miklos Redei
and
Laszlo E. Szabo
Department of History and Philosophy of Science    other email:
Faculty of Sciences, Lorand Eotvos University      redei at ludens.elte.hu
Postal address:                                    fax: +36-1-372-2924
P.O. Box 32
H-1518 Budapest 112                                phone:+36-1-209-0555/6678
Hungary
                           http://hps.elte.hu/~redei
Mail group "philphys"
ESF Network for Philosophical and