Graduate Student Travel Support for Causality, Mechanisms, and Psychology

Center for Philosophy pittcntr+ at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 13 22:04:32 CET 2006

The Center for Philosophy of Science will hold a workshop, Causality,
Mechanisms, and Psychology, February 24, 2007.

Visit the event on the website at www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

We have limited support for qualified graduate students in a philosophy or
philosophy of science program wishing to attend.  We offer reimbursement of
up to $250 against receipts for travel related expenses.  Qualified graduate
students are advanced in their graduate programs and working on a
dissertation directly related to the workshop.

Interested graduate students should contact Jim Tabery at pittcntr at pitt.edu.

Mail group "philphys"
ESF Network for Philosophical and
Foundational Problems of Modern Physics