message for phil-phys members

marvin eli kirsh kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 20:35:04 CEST 2007

I am enclosing a recent manuscript (submitted for review) in which I have tried to create a test for the solidness of theories involving both nature and the social sciences as a method of correspondance involving self belonging and intuitive facts of nature e.g uniqueness, emergence, forces of interaction, etc.
      My reasons for these advance listing should be self explanatory, involving an urgency regarding the scientific-industrial exploitation of natural resources in the light of an incomplete understanding of them.

  Marvin E. Kirsh Ph.D.
  kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com
  http://www.marvinekirsh.com
  http://www.authorsden.com/marvinelikirsh