[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, January 4, 2008

Center for Philosophy pittcntr+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 7 19:13:34 CET 2008

We welcome new Visiting Fellows:  Richard Dawid and Derek Turner.

Speakers this month are Nicholas Rescher, Derek Turner, Gerald J. Massey,
and Richard Dawid.  For details, visit the Events Calendar:
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Causation Workshop
Saturday, 26 January 2008
817 Cathedral of Learning
University of Pittsburgh
Registration requested but not required.  Program and details on Center
WebSite.

Interested in visiting?
Through its Visiting Fellows Program the Center for Philosophy of Science
invites philosophers of science to work in the Center for a term or a year.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries or to be removed from our email list,
pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr