[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Oct. 1, 2008

Center for Philosophy pittcntr+ at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:05:45 CEST 2008

Speakers this month are Daniel Parker, Flavia Padovani, John Norton, and Hanne Andersen.  See the October Calendar for details on the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for Interpretation, the 8th Pittsburgh-Konstanz Colloquium in the Philosophy of Science in Pittsburgh, 817 Cathedral of Learning, Friday, 3 October - Saturday, 4 October, 2008.

We are pleased to announce that our Director's Annual Review is now available on line through our Web site.

Interested in visiting?
Through its Visiting Fellows Program the Center for Philosophy of Science invites philosophers of science to work in the Center for a term or a year.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA
John D. Norton, Director

For event information, check the Center Web site (www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr).  For all inquiries write to pittcntr at pitt.edu or phone 412-624-1052.