[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Dec. 1, 2009

Center for Philosophy pittcntr at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 1 22:29:26 CET 2009

Speakers this month are Robert Rynasiewicz and Wayne Wu.  For more, see
events Calendar on the Center Web site, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

Please join us for:

Pitt-Paris II, a workshop on Emergence and Reduction, 11-13 December 2009,
and

Mitchell's Unsimple Truths Workshop, 3, February 2010.

Call for papers for Newton and Empiricism and event information can be found
on the Center Web site, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

Interested in visiting?
See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows Programs.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries or to be removed from our email list,
pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052