[PhilPhys] New Journal Reminder: EJPS

Carl Hoefer carl.hoefer at icrea.es
Sun May 2 11:35:58 CEST 2010

Colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the European Journal for Philosophy of Science is accepting article submissions in all areas of philosophy of science.  The first issue will come out in January, 2011, and will have an outstanding collection of articles.  EJPS is the official journal of the European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA).  We welcome, and have begun receiving, submissions from philosophers of science all over the world.

However, we have had very few submissions in philosophy of physics so far!   Please keep us in mind for your best new papers, and encourage your colleagues to try us out also.  Our first issue cover will look something like the image below.

Article submission web page:  http://www.editorialmanager.com/epsa/

Journal webpage at Springer:  http://www.springer.com/philosophy/philosophy+of+science/journal/13194

Carl Hoefer & Mauro Dorato

Carl Hoefer
Editor in Chief, EJPS
Research Professor at ICREA and UAB

Mauro Dorato
Deputy Editor, EJPS
Professor of Philosophy, University of Rome 3

carl.hoefer at uab.es
mauro.dorato at gmail.com