[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Nov. 1, 2010

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:34:30 CET 2010

We are celebrating 50 years of the Annual Lecture Series.

Speakers this month are Nikolay Milkov, Paul Humphreys, and John D. Norton.
See the Calendar on the Center Web site for details, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

The Center for Philosophy of Science seeks applications from scholars in
philosophy of science for a fellowship in philosophy of risk for the
academic year 2011-2012.

See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows Programs.

Interested in visiting?  Program details can be found on the Center Web
site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science

University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA

John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries, pittcntr at pitt.edu

412-624-1052