[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Jan. 5, 2011

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:18:12 CET 2011

We are celebrating 50 years of the Annual Lecture Series.

We welcome new visitors:  Jose Diez, Elisabeth Nemeth, Laura Perini, and
John Worrall.

Speakers this month are:  Nicholas Rescher, Laura Perini, Elisabeth Nemeth,
and David Danks.  See the events calendar on the Center Web site:
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Call for papers for Epistemology of Modeling and Simulation: Building
Research Bridges between the Philosophical & Modeling Communities

Interested in Visiting?  See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows
Programs.

So what’s it like?  Visit the Center Web site for event details and
programs:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA
James G. Lennox, Interim Director
John D. Norton, Director (currently on sabbatical leave)

For all inquiries, pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052