[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Feb. 1, 2011

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 2 18:49:26 CET 2011

We are celebrating 50 years of the Annual Lecture Series.

Speakers this month are:  John Worrall, Tomasz Placek, Charles Wolfe, David
John Baker, Philip Ehrlich, and Helen Hattab.  See the events calendar on
the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for:

Epistemology of Modeling and Simulation

April 1-3, 2011

Interested in visiting?  See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows
Programs.

So what's it like?  Visit the Center Web site for event details and

programs:

www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science

University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA

James G. Lennox, Interim Director;

John D. Norton, Director (currently on sabbatical leave)

For all inquiries, pittcntr at pitt.edu

412-624-1052