[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, April 2011

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 31 20:55:50 CEST 2011

We are celebrating 50 years of the Annual Lecture Series.

Speakers this month are:  Brad Armendt, John Worrall, William Unruh, Robert
Briscoe, and Staffan Müller-Wille.   See the calendar on the Center Web
site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for:

Epistemology of Modeling and Simulation April 1-3, 2011

Les Mecaniciens: Salon des Refuses

April 9, 2011

Interested in visiting?  See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows
Programs.

So what’s it like?  Visit the Center Web site for event details and
programs:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science

University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA

James G. Lennox, Interim Director

John D. Norton, Director (currently on sabbatical leave)

For all inquiries, pittcntr at pitt.edu

412-624-1052