[PhilPhys] The Value of Location

Marvin E. Kirsh kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 21:40:21 CEST 2011

Hello: I am unable to attend meetings. I am a masters student in
Anthropology at California State University Los Angeles USA; hold a PhD in
Biochemistry from the past.  My manuscript Evolution at the Surface of
Euclid : Elements of a Long Infinity in Motion Along Space has recently been
published in the International Journal of Arts and Sciences 4(2):71-96.   It
is available at http://ssrn.com/abstract=1575622. More of my works (I think
especially pertinent are Where the Shape of the Egg Comes From? and Science,
the Actual, the Virtual: A Real Stand-off) can be viewed at
http://ssrn.com/author=1131078.

      A value of location is poorly treated in understanding of the nature
of knowledge.  Knowledge of emergence as it renders identity, falsely
associated with physical parameters involving path, volume/surface
characteristic,  might be all that knowledge can validly extract from
perception. Awareness of the need for  construction of a  bridge to connect
mind and matter is essential towards understanding of the problem.

 I hope that you find my manuscript pertinent to interests, directions,
chose to share it with colleagues.

Marvin E. Kirsh

Kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com

mkirsh at calstatela.edu