[PhilPhys] Postdocs in HPS at the University of Sydney

Dean Rickles dean.rickles at sydney.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 04:17:12 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to some postdoctoral felowships here at
Sydney. Please feel free to distribute this as you see fit.

Best,
Dean

--------------------------
The Unit for History and Philosophy of Science
<http://sydney.edu.au/science/hps/index.shtml>  (HPS) of the University of
Sydney is looking for candidates for the University¹s Postdoctoral Research
Fellowship Scheme.  The Fellowship is for three years and pays annual salary
of A$83,998 (as of 1 January 2012) with a total research support grant of
A$25,000.  More Details can be found at:
http://sydney.edu.au/research_support/funding/sydney/postdoctoral_fellowship
.shtml.

The Unit for HPS has had significant success in having its candidates
awarded, but the USYD Postdoctoral scheme is highly competitive, and we will
only consider candidates with a very strong research record.  We welcome
applicants with expertise in any of the sub-disciplines of HPS.

Send a CV and a 500 words project proposal to the head of the Unit,
Associate Professor Ofer Gal: ofer.gal at sydney.edu.au by 2 September, 2011.

The University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to equity,
diversity and social inclusion. Applications from equity target groups and
women are encouraged.