[PhilPhys] Leeds workshop affiliation change

Steven French S.R.D.French at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 17:43:09 CEST 2012

Apologies to the list; please note the following change to the programme for the Leeds Workshop on Objects and Symmetry:

Silvia De Bianchi (University of Rome "La Sapienza"/University College London) ‘Symmetries and Methods in Physics: The Case of Majorana's Strategy in A Symmetric Theory of Electrons and Positrons’

Steven French
Professor of Philosophy of Science
School of Humanities
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
UK

Tel: 0113 3433279
Email: s.r.d.french at leeds.ac.uk
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/people/20048/philosophy/person/902/steven_french

Co-Editor, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science
Editor-in-Chief, New Directions in Philosophy of Science, Palgrave-Macmillan

PLEASE NOTE:  Apologies if there has been a delay in dealing with your email.  I am participating in UCU industrial action by 'working to contract' to defend my pension.  To find out more about this dispute click here:  http://www.ucu.org.uk/defendUSS