[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Sept. 6, 2012

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 6 22:22:24 CEST 2012

We welcome our new visitors:  Marta Bertolaso, Maria Kronfeldner, Dennis
Lehmkuhl, Alexander Reutlinger, Collin Rice, Kyle Stanford, David Stump, and
Serife Tekin.

Speakers this month are Nicholas Rescher, David Stump, Dennis Lehmkuhl,
Collin Rice, and Serife Tekin. See the Calendar on the Center Web site for
details:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for:

Carnap and Kuhn: A Reappraisal
20-21 October 2012

Early Modern Medicine and Natural Philosophy
2-4 November 2012

Find us on Facebook!

Details about events and programs can be found on the Center Web site:
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries,
pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052