[PhilPhys] Measurement Problem Workshop

Michael Steiner mjsasdf at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 23:44:23 CEST 2013

Subject: Measurement Problem Workshop

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce the launching of a new
website www.internon.com which is meant to serve as a
focal point of the investigation into the hypothesis that there exist closed
systems of particles we call Internons with properties that are different than
unitarily evolving systems we call Unitons.  We have formulated several
hypotheses along these lines and are investigating the consequences in the hope
that it will resolve the long-standing measurement problem.

We would also like to
extend the invitation to attend our first workshop on the measurement problem.
This workshop is entitled “Workshop 101: Measurement Problem I” and is a
basic introduction to the measurement problem, history, and the general
approach of internon theory.  This workshop will be given by Drs. Michael Steiner and Ronald
Rendell who have been investigating the physics of Internon theory.  If
you would like to attend, please register on the website www.internon.com and use the registration code 476982 valid for all subscribers of PhilPhys.
	* Workshop 101: Measurement Problem IDescription: Introduction to wave-particle duality and the Measurement Problem, Born's rule, Historical issues, Review of other approaches that address the Measurement Problem, General approach of our theory development, Bohr's Complementarily, Internon Website overview, Workshop Summary. This workshop does not contain mathematical details of the Internon theory.
	* Length: 1 day
	* Cost: $ 75.00 includes coffee, pastry, cookies, and more coffee.
	* Course Date: September 13, 2013
	* Course Location: Courtyard Marriott, McLean, VA
Also attached is a flyer for this course and a
future course W-102.

Regards,

Dr. Michael Steiner
Dr. Ronald Rendell