[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Sept. 3, 2013

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 4 20:19:23 CEST 2013

We welcome our new visitors:  Ori Belkind, Melinda Fagan, Carrie Figdor,
Allan Franklin, Marco Giovanelli, Douglas Kutach, Arnaud Pocheville, and
Joshua Rosaler.  Aristides Arageorgis, Mauro Dorato, and Leah Henderson will
arrive in the spring term.

Speakers this month are Nicholas Rescher, Peter Gildenhuys, Allan Franklin,
Melinda Fagan, Ori Belkind, and Katherine Brading. See the Calendar on the
Center Web site for details:   <http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for:

Hobbes
<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Events/All/Conferences/others/other_conf_2013
-14/10-19-13_hobbes/10-19-13_hobbes.html> & Spinoza

Experimentation in Neuroscience
<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Events/All/Conferences/others/other_conf_2013
-14/11-22-13_neuro/11-22-13_neuro.html>
22-23 November 2013

Find us on Facebook.

Details about programs and events can be found on the Center Web site:
<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr> www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries,
 <mailto:pittcntr at pitt.edu> pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052