[PhilPhys] Announcement of publication

marvin eli kirsh kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 05:42:02 CEST 2013

Hello: I would like to announce the publication of my manuscript "Determining the Determined State : A Sizing of Size From Aside/the Amassing of Mass by a Mass" in Philosophical Papers and Review 4(4) 49-65, 2013.
     I hope to have bridged a gap between efforts in the social and natural sciences with the strict adherence for description to common perceptional experience at the first person perspective, avoidance of zero, one and infinity, universe birth and death.   Please feel free to share it with interested colleagues.  It is free access.

Thank You
Marvin E. Kirsh

http://www.academicjournals.org/journal/PPR/edition/September_2013

Abstract

A philosophical exploration is presented that considers entities such as atoms, electrons, protons,
reasoned (in existing physics theories) by induction, to be other than universal building blocks, but
artifacts of a sociological struggle that in elemental description is identical with that of all processes of
matter and energy. In a universal context both men and materials, when stressed, struggle to
accomplish/maintain the free state. The space occupied by cognition, inferred to be the result of the
inequality of spaces, is an integral component of both processes and process interpretation; arbitration
space, ubiquitous throughout nature, occurred to a vast number of vastnesses, a manifestation of the
existence of time dependent mass/number/amount, is argued to be located to the same judging criteria
with which principles are determined for sociological purposes: the processes of mind are determined
(excuse the pun) to occur as a free state that is reflectively equal to what is construed by the intellect as
universe. Scientifically determined states are not free states.