[PhilPhys] Paper Announcement - Kirsh

marvin eli kirsh kirsh2152000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 06:37:33 CEST 2014

I apologize for duplicates. My paper "Determining the Determined State:A Sizing of Size From Aside/the Amassing of Mass by a Mass" is available from Philosophical Papers and Review 4(4) pp. 49-65. Sept 2013. (Attachment enclosed) The link to the manuscript is:

http://academicjournals.org/journal/PPR/article-abstract/51B4FE541410

I hope to have captured form and motion together to define space/existence as a prison per Foucault in his discussion of the history of the penal system, the power possessed to discourse as the containing prison of civilization; per Malinowski in his thoughts on Mirroring Symbolism and Need where time in the mirror is shared between engaged witnesses; to a physical form as a prison constructed of only distance, if one there is all, a single special case in which the case entanglement=0 does not exist.   As it is necessary that a container is never visible to its' contents, likewise a culture or world is transparent to those that that share it, I think it is possible for men, by actions of their own free will, to mutate the first perspective from its emerged path in an older universe, to shorten the lifetime of species. It is essential that new concepts are mastered, if they are not already apriorily approached distantly by common intuition (i.e. a
 finite or infinite sized god in analogy to matter and energy) but loosely by naturally permissive attention mechanisms in approach to activities and problems.
The journal is open free access, please feel free to share my paper with colleagues.
Marvin E. Kirsh