[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, September 2015

Center fo PhilSci pittcntr at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 3 17:59:37 CEST 2015

We welcome our new visitors:  Francesca Biagioli, Agnes Bolinska, Michel Janssen, Nancy Nersessian, Cailin O'Connor, Michael Stuart, Matthias Unterhuber, and James Weatherall.  In the spring term, Leonardo Bich, Carol Cleland, Stephen Inkpen, and Mael Pegny will join us.  For more, click on "Who's Visiting Now?" on the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

Speakers this month are Katie Steele, Nicholas Rescher, Michel Janssen, Agnes Bolinska, Cailin O'Connor, and Michael Stuart.  See the Calendar for details: www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

Please join us for:

Effective Theories, Mixed Scale Modeling, and Emergence
2-4 October 2015

Robustness in Neurological Systems
13-15 November 2015
Call for Posters

Details about programs and events can be found on the Center Web site, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries or to be removed from our email list,
pittcntr at pitt.edu<mailto:pittcntr at pitt.edu>
412-624-1052?