[PhilPhys] Fellowships in the Center for Philosophy of Science, Pittsburgh

Center fo PhilSci pittcntr at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 16 19:33:26 CEST 2015

The Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh invites applications for Fellowships supporting visits in the Center for a term or an academic year.  For details, visit the Center Website, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr> and see:

Postdoctoral Fellowship<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Joining/postdoc_fellows_program.htm>

Visiting Fellowship<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Joining/visiting_fellows_program.htm>

The Center is pleased to announce that Anjan Chakravartty will be the Senior Visiting Fellow for the academic year September 2016 - April 2017.  We encourage applications for Postdoctoral and Visiting Fellowships from scholars whose research intersects with Professor Chakravartty's.

We also invite applications for the academic year September 2017 - April 2018 for the position of Senior Visiting Fellow.  For details, see:

Senior Visiting Fellowship<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Joining/senior_visiting_fellows_basics.html>

at www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

John D. Norton, Director

Center for Philosophy of Science