[PhilPhys] FQXi new RFP on Physics of the Observer

Brendan Foster foster at fqxi.org
Fri Nov 20 17:47:39 CET 2015

The Foundational Questions Institute [FQXi] has issued a new request for
grant proposals, on *Physics of the Observer*:

We're asking you to take long hard at yourself -- and to think about what
it means to be an "observer." We'll be giving out a total of US$2.0M for
projects examining Physics of the Observer. We welcome applications related
to physics, cosmology, and closely related fields, such as neuroscience,
philosophy, biophysics, complex systems, computer science, mathematics, and
more. Brief initial applications due January 20.

Please contact mail at fqxi.org with any questions.

*Physics of the Observer Announcement:*
http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/2585

*Physics of the Observer Guidelines:* http://fqxi.org/grants/large/initial