[PhilPhys] One-Day Conference 12 Nov: Structure and Equivalence in Physical Theories; Trinity College Cambridge

Roberts,BW bw.roberts at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:46:08 CEST 2016

Dear philosophers, and foundationalists, of physics,

We have another one day philosophy of physics conference, in the
MasterClass series, on Saturday 12 November at Trinity College:

Structure and Equivalence in Physical Theories

The Master is: Jim Weatherall; and the commentators are Eleanor Knox (Kings
College London) and Adam Caulton (Oxford).

Please register before the event, it is free (we just ask for 10 pounds in
cash on the day for coffee and tea). The registration link and other
details, including papers by Weatherall which would be good preliminary
reading, are at:

https://cambridgemasterclass.wordpress.com

Please register SOON, since space is limited!

Sincerely,
Bryan

Bryan W. Roberts
London School of Economics & Political Science
personal.lse.ac.uk/robert49