[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, February 2017

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 3 17:22:18 CET 2017

The application process is now open for undergraduate students to attend our new Summer Program initiative for underrepresented groups in Philosophy of Science.
Check out PSP1 Summer Program on the website.

Speakers this month are Kristin Andrews, Greg Frost-Arnold, Sharon Crasnow, Charles Sebens, and Wang Wei.  See events "calendar" for details.

Watch our "5-Minute Fellows" video series on YouTube.
VIDEOS of Lecture Series talks are available.  See the Center website:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

JOIN US FOR:
Formal Representations of Ignorance
17-18 March 2017

Scientific Knowledge Under Pluralism
31 March - 1 April 2017

Philosophy of Science: The Pragmatic Alternative
21-22 April 2017

You can follow the Center on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! And, watch us on YouTube!

Find links at www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Edouard Machery, Director

For all inquiries:
pittcntr at pitt.edu<mailto:pittcntr at pitt.edu>
412-624-1052