[PhilPhys] ☁Fw: quite good stuff

Clyde Meyers epsom50 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 12:13:08 CEST 2017

Hi friend!

Just take a  look at this  nice stuff,  the quality and prices are quite worthy, here is the link http://www.nassauairportlimo.com/towards.php?b7b6

Best regards, Clyde Meyers

From: philphys [mailto:philphys at philosophy.elte.hu]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 5:13 AM
To: epsom50 at yahoo.com
Subject: Drastic surgery plan?

Of course I would  find it very  difficult to  want to stay. I can't tell you for a fact whether I  would do the same. My SO  is so  perfect for  me  IMO that  I'd like to believe I would do  my best to work things out with  her  if the roles were reversed but  until I'm on the other  side I couldn't  tell you. I know  the way I wrote  it  out it sounds like  I'm seeing it as her punishing  me  but  I don't see it that way.  I understand how she feels and I understand her decision,  I  just want to know  if  I did the right thing or  if I could have done things better. That  and  I'm feeling pretty sucky right now. I want to see  everything  she's seeing also.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10