[PhilPhys] ☢hey wow, that's so awesome

Ellen Mackey epsom50 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 02:33:26 CET 2017

Dear,

Just found something really great, you may be thinking about that stuff too, take a look http://www.morsztyndesign.com/glove.php?UE9waGlscGh5c0BwaGlsb3NvcGh5LmVsdGUuaHU-

Thx, Ellen Mackey

From: philphys [mailto:philphys at philosophy.elte.hu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 7:33 PM
To: epsom50 at yahoo.com
Subject: *it's for ants*

OK so what it boils down to,  for me at least, is  time per dollar. All options are great,  but I'll try to give  a time estimation.

Bioshock series: Great games, highly  atmospheric, cheap scares in the first. If you  play like me, a  Findy McFinderson,  you'll probably get  around 15 hours from 1, 20 hours from  2, and like 30-ish from Infinite +  DLC. 1  has the best story,   2 has  the best  combat,  Infinite has the best immersion factor  (also DLC and Elizabeth)

Skyrim: Modding  simulator 2014. Mod it til it breaks, fix it, mod it some  more. 300+ hours.  Without mods it'll show its age, but you'll mod  the ugly away. Plays like  every other  Elder  Scrolls (but they took out Unarmed, so I'm  still pretty salty). Crawl dungeons, collect loot, quicksave, murder a  village, quickload, kill a dragon, adopt a kid, get married, hide the bodies in  your  cellar, quickload, etc.

Transistor is fucking  gorgeous. I took 12 hours, but I fucked around a lot just so  I could hear the music. Goddamn is  the  music good. Buy the soundtrack,  weep  at its  beauty. Combat is fun, tactical kinda. Turn based with an asterisk. I mean, you can do the whole real time thing if  you wanna get wrecked. It has a  dedicated hum button. You will  use it. I teared up at  the end. Me!  A bastion of manliness! (/s, if it  wasn't obvious) This is a great game to play if you've got a non-gamer SO. My fiance enjoyed  listening to  the tracks and  dialog and thought the designs were really cool.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10