[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, January 2019

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 7 18:05:10 CET 2019

We welcome NEW FELLOWS:  Tomasz Bigaj, Daniel Burnston, Antonella Tramacere, and Liying Zhang.

SPEAKERS this month are John D. Norton, Daniel Burnston, Liying Zhang, Simon DeDeo, Kevin Zollman, and Antonella Tramacere.  See calendar for details.

We are now accepting applications for PSP3 - our undergraduate Summer Program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups to be held July 14-19, 2019.

CALLS FOR ABSTRACTS:

Retuning cognition with a pair of rocks: Culture, evolution, technology
March 29-30, 2019

Early Career Workshop in History and Philosophy of Physics
April 11-12, 2019

TRIBUTES to Adolf Grunbaum 1923-2018
See our tribute page to view photos and obituaries.

Find LINKS to talks, CALLS, programs, social media, and more on the Center's website.
Watch new videos of Annual Lecture talks, 5-Minute Fellows, and more.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh
Edouard Machery, Director
Email:  pittcntr at pitt.edu