[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, February 2019

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:57:25 CET 2019

SPEAKERS this month are George Loewenstein, Tomasz Bigaj, Bojana Mladenovic, Nicholas Rescher, Mazviita Chirimuuta, Lisa Miracchi, Bradford Mahon, and Naftali Weinberger.  See calendar for details.

We are now accepting applications for PSP3 - our undergraduate Summer Program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups to be held July 14-19, 2019.

JOIN US FOR:

Retuning cognition with a pair of rocks: Culture, evolution, technology
March 29-30, 2019

Early Career Workshop in History and Philosophy of Physics
April 11-12, 2019

Adolf Grünbaum Memorial
May 11, 2019 with Bas van Fraassen as the featured speaker.  See our tribute page to view photos and obituaries and details.

Find LINKS to talks, programs, social media, and more on the Center's website.

Watch new videos of Annual Lecture talks, 5-Minute Fellows, and more.

AND, Center Lunchtime Talks are now streaming LIVE on FACEBOOK!

https://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr