[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, April 2019

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 1 16:56:31 CEST 2019

SPEAKERS this month are Peter Urbach, Mauricio Suarez, Anya Plutynski, and Chaz Firestone.  See our CALENDAR for details.

Lunchtime Talks are now streaming LIVE on Facebook and Annual Lecture Series talks are recorded and available on YouTube.

JOIN US FOR:
"Early Career Workshop in History & Philosophy of Physics"
April 11-12, 1117 Cathedral of Learning

"Quantum Field Theory: Then & Now"
April 12-13, 1008 Cathedral of Learning

Grunbaum Memorial Event
Saturday, May 11

HAPPENING ELSEWHERE at Pitt:
HPS Alumni Lecture, James Tabery, class of '07
April 2, 5pm, University Club

Inaugural Distinguished Professor Lecture
by Sandra D. Mitchell, HPS
April 4, 4pm, Posvar Hall

WATCH "5-Minute Fellows" and learn more via our website links:
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
[http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Images/header_photos/home.jpg]<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

Center for Philosophy of Science ::: home<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
www.pitt.edu
center for PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE University of Pittsburgh 1117 Cathedral of Learning Pittsburgh, PA 15260 Phone: (412) 624-1052 Fax: (412) 624-3895