[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, January 2020

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 8 19:30:27 CET 2020

We welcome NEW FELLOWS Andrew Buskell, Paola Hernandez-Chavez, Christian Feldbacher-Escamilla, Samuel Fletcher, and Sander Verhaegh who join our Sr. Visiting Fellow Adina Roskies, and Postdocs Jean Baccelli and Marie Gueguen.  Check out our "5-Minute Fellows" videos on YouTube.

SPEAKERS this month are Nicholas Rescher, Christian Feldbacher-Escamilla, Paola Hernandez-Chavez, and Sander Verhaegh. See the Calendar for details.

We are now accepting applications for PSP4 - our undergraduate Summer Program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups to be held July 13-17, 2020.

Please join us for:

NeuroTECH
An Interdisciplinary Early Career Workshop on Tools and Technology in Neuroscience
January 24-25, 2020
Please register now and see Program updates.

Sr. Visiting Fellow Conference
"The Problem of Cognitive Ontology"
March 27-28, 2020

Find details about our talks, programs, events, and more on the Center website.
Watch Annual Lecture Series talks (click on YouTube).

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Edouard Machery, Director