[PhilPhys] "Quantum Gravity 2020" at the Perimeter Institute

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Tue Jan 21 16:24:00 CET 2020

On behalf of the Scientific Advisory Committee, I announce the
forthcoming "Quantum Gravity 2020" conference at the Perimeter
Institute, Monday, July 13, to Friday, July 17, 2020.

The conference hopes to reach researchers from all current approaches to
quantum gravity, as well as researchers working on the phenomenology of
quantum gravity.  The main goal of the meeting is to assess the progress
made and to constructively and openly discuss open questions in our
understanding of quantum gravity.  We hope that Quantum Gravity 2020 can
make a contribution to bridging the gaps between quantum gravity
approaches, and bring the entire community together for a constructive
and fruitful exchange.  Thus, it should be an important event both for
purely scientific reasons and for bringing together different QG
communities.

Registration for the conference is now open on the conference webpage:
https://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/conferences/quantum-gravity-2020, as
well as more information about the conference.  We would be grateful if
you could forward this link and information about the conference to
colleagues who might be interested.

--
Erik Curiel
http://strangebeautiful.com

Assistant Professor
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy
Lehrstuhl für Wissenschaftstheorie
Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Ludwigstraße 31
80539 München, Deutschland
http://www.mcmp.philosophie.uni-muenchen.de