[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, February 2020

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:22:15 CET 2020

WHAT'S NEW?
We have a new website!

SPEAKERS this month are Samuel Fletcher, Philipp Haueis, Kerry McKenzie, Christine Heybl, Alex Broadbent, and Jeffrey Schwartz.   Click on EVENTS, then CALENDAR for details.

We are now accepting applications for PSP4 - our undergraduate Summer Program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups to be held July 13-17, 2020.

Please join us for:

Sr. Visiting Fellow Conference
"The Problem of Cognitive Ontology"
March 27-28, 2020

Find details about our talks, programs, events, and more on the Center website.
Watch Annual Lecture Series talks (click on YouTube).

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Edouard Machery, Director

Inquiries:  pittcntr at pitt.edu

NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS:
https://www.centerphilsci.pitt.edu
Home - The Center for Philosophy of Science<https://www.centerphilsci.pitt.edu/>
The Center for Philosophy of Science fosters the emergence of the best, new work in philosophy of science.
www.centerphilsci.pitt.edu