[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science, Upcoming

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:26:44 CET 2020

SPEAKERS in March are Andrew Buskell, Simon DeDeo, Stéphanie Ruphy, Gillian Barker, Adina Roskies, and John Worrall.   Visit our website and click on EVENTS, then CALENDAR for details.

DEADLINE APPROACHING:

Summer Archival Fellowship:  The Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh invites applications for a new month-long Summer Archival Fellowship supporting a visit in the Center and research at the Archives of Scientific Philosophy. The Summer Archival Fellowship is available for June or July 2020.  All application materials should be submitted to cjo13 at pitt.edu<mailto:cjo13 at pitt.edu> by MARCH 15th.  More information can be found on our website.

Please join us for:

Sr. Visiting Fellow Conference

"The Problem of Cognitive Ontology:  Implications for Scientific Knowledge"

March 27-28, 2020

Registration is required.  Please visit website for more information.

Find details about our talks, programs, events, and more on the Center website.

Watch Annual Lecture Series talks by visiting us on YouTube.

Center for Philosophy of Science

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA USA

Edouard Machery, Director