[PhilPhys] Call for applications: Postdoc position in Ethics of Science / Philosophy of Science (Uni Hannover)

Leonie Wiemeyer | Leibniz Universität Hannover leonie.wiemeyer at philos.uni-hannover.de
Thu Aug 27 13:05:57 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am the coordinator of the Research
Training Group “Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Scientific
Research” at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany, and we currently have
a job opening for a postdoc in Ethics and/or Philosophy of Science:

The Research Training Group GRK 2073 “Integrating Ethics and
Epistemology of Scientific Research”) at the Institute of Philosophy of
Leibniz University Hannover invites applications for a position as a

Research Assistant - Postdoc (m/f/d, Salary Scale E13 TV-L, 100 %)

to start on 1 January 2021. The position is limited to 30 September
2024. Application deadline: 30 September 2020.
For further information and our application guide, please see
https://grk2073.org/apply/.

We would be very grateful if you could disseminate this job opening at
your research institute and among early-career researchers, for example
via mailing lists and social media.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Best regards and be well,

Leonie Wiemeyer

--
Leonie Wiemeyer
Koordinatorin | Coordinator

DFG-Graduiertenkolleg 2073 "Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Scientific Research"
Institut für Philosophie
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Lange Laube 32
30159 Hannover