[PhilPhys] Foundations-2021 conference in Paris: October 28-30, 2021

GRINBAUM Alexei Alexei.Grinbaum at cea.fr
Sun Jan 17 13:41:42 CET 2021

Dear all,

The Foundations-2020 conference will take place in 2021 under its new name, Foundations-2021. Since the community voted last year in favor of a real conference rather than an online event, our hope is that current travel restrictions will be lifted and all of you will be willing to travel to Paris in the Fall.

The new dates are October 28-30, 2021.

If international borders reopen and travel becomes possible under reasonable conditions, registration will begin in September. By then, we'll also update the conference website concerning local arrangements, travel and accommodation. If the borders remain closed, the conference will be rescheduled for 2022 or later.

https://foundations2020.sciencesconf.org/

Stay tuned and healthy,

Alexei Grinbaum for the Organizing Committee