[PhilPhys] Philosophy of Physics Society: Website, Membership, Journal Update

Karim Thebault karim.thebault at bristol.ac.uk
Mon May 30 17:22:48 CEST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are very happy to share that the website for the Philosophy of Physics Society is now live:

http://www.philosophyofphysics.org

Thank you to Bryan Roberts and Al Wilson for their work on this!  Visit the website now to learn more about the governance of the Society and to join.  We anticipate holding the Society's first Annual General Meeting (online) in late July, so join soon if you wish to participate in that.

We are also pleased to share that the Society's Open Access journal, Philosophy of Physics, will be published by the LSE Press.  We are in the final stages of setting up the journal now.  Please watch for an announcement in the coming weeks that the journal will be open for submissions.

Best wishes,

Karim Thébault, Katie Robertson, and Jim Weatherall, as Acting Officers of the Philosophy of Physics Society

*******
n.b. From now on information regarding the society and journal will primarily be distributed via the society's automated mailing list facilities. Please join the society to receive further updates.
*******