[PhilPhys] Reminder: Call for nominations for the Hanneke Janssen Memorial Prize (with stipulations)

Jos Uffink jbuffink at umn.edu
Sat Nov 5 05:28:04 CET 2022

Dear all,

This will be a final call for nominations for the Hanneke Janssen Memorial
Prize, 2022.  Since the Jury has not received any submissions until today,
we have decided to extend the deadline for submission by one week to *November
14. *Secondly,  we will also accept submissions by supervisors to
 nominate outstanding bachelor theses that would qualify as a master thesis
in so far as their quality is concerned, at least according to the
supervisor.

Otherwise the stipulations will remain the same.

Very best wishes,  Jos