[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Marta Bilkova

Hanoch Ben-Yami benyamih at ceu.hu
Tue Jun 5 17:37:16 CEST 2007

Dear Laszlo,

I won't be coming to this modal talk (I'm returning that day from
another conference), but of course I intend to come to the next, clock
paradox, one.

I also wanted to ask you whether you know of any good philosophy of
physics internet discussion group. I have recently deposited a paper in
the PhilSci Archive, on Special Relativity, in which I discuss, among
other things, the twin paradox. I have had feedback on it only from a
single person until now, and I'd like to draw other people's attention
to it too. The paper is on the same issues I discussed in your
colloquium this year, and on related ones. I call it "Apparent
Simultaneity", and it is found here:
http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/archive/00003260/

Thanks, and all the best,
Hanoch

>>> "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo at philosophy.elte.hu> 05/06/2007 09:01

THEORETICAL PHILOSOPHY FORUM
Institute of Philosophy
Faculty of Humanities, Eotvos University
Room 208  Monday 4:00 PM   Muzeum krt. 4/i, Budapest
Web site: http://phil.elte.hu/tpf

11 June 4:00 PM  Room 208 (Muzeum krt. 4/i)

Marta Bilkova
Department of Logic, Charles University, Prague

Modal logic in computer science

Abstract: http://phil.elte.hu/tpf/2007/June/#2

___________________________________
The Forum is open to everyone, including students,visitors, and
faculty
members from all departments and institutes!

Format: 60 minute lecture, 10 minute coffee break, followed by a 30-60
minute discussion. The language of presentation is English or
Hungarian.

A printable poster is available from here:
http://phil.elte.hu/tpf/2007/June/poster.pdf
Please feel free to post it in your institution!

The organizer of the Forum: Laszlo E. Szabo
(leszabo at philosophy.elte.hu)

--
L a s z l o   E.   S z a b o
Theoretical Physics Research Group of the Hungarian Academy of