[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, September

Hanoch Ben-Yami benyamih at ceu.hu
Tue Sep 2 21:52:53 CEST 2008

Dear Laci,

I need to be in the CEU Tuesday 3:00. Would you like to meet sometime earlier that day? Either a late morning coffee (11:00?) or an early afternoon one (13:30?), anywhere you like between ELTE and CEU?

C U soon,
Hanoch

>>> "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo at phil.elte.hu> 09/02/08 10:19 AM >>>
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:25:25 +0200
"Hanoch Ben-Yami" <benyamih at ceu.hu> wrote:

> Hmm... Sounds interesting... Perhaps I'll come...

Let me remind you, that just to come is not enough: you're supposed to
deliver a lecture!

> What about meeting next week for tea or coffee?

Monday afternoon? I'll have lessons till 4PM. Let us meet on
the square in front of the Bazilika, at 5PM.

Best,
Laci

--
L a s z l o   E.   S z a b o
Department of Logic, Institute of Philosophy