[MaFLa] call for papers - Hungarian SITA

Hoppál Bulcsú Kál hoppal at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:07:19 CEST 2008

Call for papers

Thomas Aquinas and
Thomism of Today

- Tradition,
Interpretation and Perspectives -

March 6-7, 2009.

Piliscsaba, Campus of the Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Hungary,

Contributions are invited from philosophers,
theologians, religious scholars, medievalists, linguists, sociologists,
psychologists, and other interested scholars on the following and related
topics:

Thomas Aquinas’ philosophy and theology and its
medieval interpretation

Thomas Aquinas and Thomisms

Scholastic and Thomist traditions

Thomism and interreligious dialogue

Thomism in modern philosophy

Thomist schools in the 20th century

In the footsteps of Thomas Aquinas: issues of
ethics, metaphysics and epistemology today

In the footsteps of Thomas Aquinas: issues of
language and communication

Submission of abstracts (max. 250 words) by
January 31, 2008. Papers are accepted in English, German, French, Spanish,
Italian, Latin and Hungarian. Please send your submissions to Bulcsú K. Hoppál,
khoppal at yahoo.com

Registration: József Kormos, kormos.jozsef at btk.ppke.hu

Registration fee is 30 Euros and 20 Euros for
students.

Conference organized by the
Hungarian Thomas Aquinas Society (member of the S.I.T.A., Societá Internazionale Tommaso d'Aquino) and the Institute of Philosophy
of the P.P. Catholic University
and is acknowledged as an official conference of the S.I.T.A.

www.hungariansita.org