[MaFLa] CEU Cognitive Development Center seminars - 19 November

Krisztina Biber Biberk at ceu.hu
Tue Nov 18 09:09:51 CET 2008

Invitation:

The recently established Cognitive Development Center at the CEU
has started a seminar series on various aspects of human cognition. Until we
move into our permanent location, the seminars will take place in Room
137, Victor Hugo u. 18-22, 1132 Budapest, at the Institute for
Psychology, Hungarian Academy of Sciences from 4.30pm to 6pm on
Wednesdays. The language of the seminars is English.

Next seminar:

19 Nov, 4.30pm
Anna Somfai (Medieval Studies, CEU)
Visual thinking: a historical case study

Everyone is welcome to attend.

---
Gergely Csibra