[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Tamas Mihalydeak

Laszlo E. Szabo leszabo at phil.elte.hu
Tue Nov 4 13:29:14 CET 2008

THEORETICAL PHILOSOPHY FORUM
Institute of Philosophy
Faculty of Humanities, Eotvos University
Room 226  Monday 4:00 PM   Muzeum krt. 4/i, Budapest
Web site: http://phil.elte.hu/tpf

10 November 4:00 PM  Room 226

Tamas Mihalydeak
Department of Computer Science, University of Debrecen

Mi tortenne, ha komolyan vennenk elofelteveseinket?
(What if we took our pre-assumptions seriously?)

Abstract: http://phil.elte.hu/tpf/2008-2009/November/#2

___________________________________
The Forum is open to everyone, including students,visitors, and faculty
members from all departments and institutes!

Format: 60 minute lecture, 10 minute coffee break, followed by a 30-60
minute discussion. The language of presentation is English or Hungarian.

A printable poster is available from here:
http://phil.elte.hu/tpf/2008-2009/November/poster.pdf
Please feel free to post it in your institution!

The organizer of the Forum: Laszlo E. Szabo
(leszabo at phil.elte.hu)

--
L a s z l o   E.   S z a b o
Department of Logic, Institute of Philosophy