[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Adrien Barton

Adrien Barton adrien.barton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:03:50 CET 2009

Dear Laszlo,
Thanks again for your invitation of last week.
I realized I did not send you this article of David Wallace I mention to
you, that explains some important aspect of contemporary Everett
interpretation, defining the framework in which my talk of last week was
placed. Here is a link:
http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/archive/00000681/00/wallace.pdf
Best,
Adrien