[MaFLa] Fwd: I: ESF SCH Humanities Spring 2011: Call for applications

Laszlo E. Szabo leszabo at phil.elte.hu
Thu Jan 13 10:57:24 CET 2011

- Forwarded Message -

Subject: I: ESF SCH Humanities Spring 2011: Call for applications
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011
From: Cristina Paoletti <cristina.paoletti at unibo.it>
To: ....

Dear Members of PSE,
I forward this message sent by ESF.
Kind regards,
Cristina

From: HumSpring <HumSpring at esf.org>
To: humanities-list <humanities-list at esf.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:05:44 +0100

Call closing in a few days!
For publication on your web site and/or wide dissemination among early career
researchers

Dear colleagues,

The European Science Foundation (ESF) is committed to creating Fora for early
career scholars to develop their visions for the European Research Area.
We have developed in particular the format of the “Humanities Spring”
workshops, aimed at
producing short policy documents authored by the best early career scholars
after 2-day debates on identified issues.

This year the selected theme is: Humanities Spring 2011: “Publication Cultures
in the Humanities”

Deadline for submission of applications: 17 January 2011, 12:00 (noon) CET
You can access the Call text and on-line submission form via the following
webpage:
<http://www.esf.org/humanitiesspring>www.esf.org/humanitiesspring

We are writing with a request to publish / circulate widely the attached Call
for the
ESF-sponsored event, which invites for a Europe-wide selection of young
scholars in the Humanities.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us directly via
<mailto:HumSpring at esf.org>HumSpring at esf.org with any questions you may have.

Thanking you very much in advance for your collaboration,

Best regards,

Dr Eva Hoogland
Ms Irma Vogel

Humanities Spring Team