[MaFLa] Evolution of Knowledge Symposium

Ropolyi Laszlo ropolyi at caesar.elte.hu
Sat Apr 14 19:31:09 CEST 2012

Tisztelt kollégák!

Minden erdeklődőt örömmel látunk az alábbi (és a mellékelt fájlban is
hírdetett) szimpoziumon.

From Animal Cognition to Human Metacognition:
Perspectives on the Evolution of Knowledge

The symposium is organised by
Department of History and Philosophy of Science
Eötvös Loránd University
&
Austrian Society for Organismic-Systemic Research and Theory
Vienna, Austria

Budapest, 17th of April 2012

ELTE Lágymányos Campus 1117 Budapest, Pázmány sétány 1/c
Southern building/Déli tömb Room No. 1.711

Programme:

9:00 - 9:45 János Liska (Department of Philosophy and History of Science,
Budapest University of Technology, Budapest, Hungary):

The Meaning of Knowledge in Humans and Animals according to Mihály Polányi

9:45 - 10:30 Karl Edlinger (Archive and History of Science, Museum of
Natural History, Vienna, Austria):

The Production of Knowledge as a Consequence of Organismic Design and
Autonomy

10:30 - 11:15 Ádám Miklósi (Department of Ethology, Eötvös Loránd
University, Budapest, Hungary):

Synthetic Ethology

11:15 - 12:00 László Ropolyi (Department of History and Philosophy of
Science, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary):

Representation, Knowing and Knowledge

12:00 - 12:45 Günther Fleck (Psychology and Educational Science Division,
Institute for Human and Social Sciences, National Defence Academy, Vienna,
Austria):

Am I Dreaming or Am I Awake? Altered States of Consciousness and
State-Specific Awareness

13:00 - Lunch

Üdvözlettel:

Ropolyi László