[MaFLa] Fwd: Global congress invitation

Attila Pato attila.pato at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:00:41 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HRDPB <katy_anderson3 at aim.com>
Date: 2012/4/30
Subject: Global congress invitation

Dear Sir/Madam.

 We are inviting you to participate in the forthcoming international
congress meeting on the Importance of Human Right and Global economic
crisis eradication. The international congress meeting will commence from
4th to 6th June 2012, here in United States of America Florida and from 8th
to 13th June, 2012 in Madrid Spain.  It is a great privilege for us to
invite you to this meeting.

 This meeting will contain various discussions and mini workshops related
to the issues of Human right and Global economic crisis, Unemployment and
solutions to Unemployment as it affects our society. For more information’s
regarding the congress meeting, please contact the conference secretary via
email that is indicated below.

Head of secretariat (HRDPB)
Email: secrataryconference at aim.com

Note that all interested delegates that requires entry visa to attend these
both meeting will be assisted by the organization, in obtaining the visas
in their passport. Air round trip tickets to attend the both meeting will
be provided to all participants. The Workshop welcomes paper presentation
if willing to present papers during the meeting. Do contact the conference
secretary for guidance regarding your registration immediately to avoid
delay.

Once again we thank you for taking out your time in your busy scheduled to
attend this meeting.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Katy Anderson
National congress coordinator,