[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Balazs Gyenis

Hanoch Ben-Yami BENYAMIH at ceu.hu
Fri Oct 4 13:55:32 CEST 2013

Dear Laci,

In the meantime it seems I might have to take my son to a doctor
Wednesday afternoon... This means that I won't be able to come to the
talk, but we can still meet for lunch as planned. Would the time and
place suggested below be fine?

Best,
Hanoch

>>> Hanoch Ben-Yami 10/4/2013 7:48 AM >>>
Let's make it 1:30 at Castro Bistro
( https://www.facebook.com/castrobistro) , 1075 Budapest, Madách Imre
tér 3, We'll have a little more than an hour this way. OK?

C U,
Hanoch

>>> "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo at phil.elte.hu> 10/04/13 12:30 AM >>>
Yes, that would be great! Where should I go and when? (From 3PM I have
lesson.)

Best,
Laci