[MaFLa] Theoretical Philosophy Forum, Balazs Gyenis

Hanoch Ben-Yami benyamih at ceu.hu
Thu Oct 3 06:40:46 CEST 2013

Dear Laci,

Yes I intend to come to the next meeting. Perhaps we could have lunch
together then?

Best,
Hanoch

>>> "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo at phil.elte.hu> 10/03/13 2:36 AM >>>
           Dear Hanoch,

 I hope you feel better already... I found your email only a couple of
minutes ago, because my mailer puts the "[MaFLa]" things into a separate
directory ...
 Are you coming to the next Wednesday lecture?

 Best,
 Laci