[MaFLa] Invitation to an Aesthetic Reading Group at MTA

Küplen Mojca Kuplen.Mojca at btk.mta.hu
Thu Mar 5 12:42:35 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

you are all invited to join us at our aesthetic reading group tomorrow, Friday 06. March at 4 pm at at the Institute of Philosophy of the Research Centre for the Humanities, Hungarian Academy of Science, Országház utca 30, 1014 Budapest. This time, we will discuss an essay by Malcolm Budd, entitled Aesthetic Essence (second chapter in his book Aesthetic Essays- see attached).
I encourage everyone to join us. Looking forward to see you all there!

Mojca Kuplen